The PREMIUM PRO Lever Hoist is fitted with galvanised load chain according to DIN EN 818-7-T. The Range is available from 0.75t to 9t, up to 3t capacity on single chain fall.
Click HERE for further information
- Robust Design, proven quality ensuring longevity
- Significant weight saving
- Operating lever can be used in any position thanks to the ratchet
- Free-running mode allows the unladen chain to be easily pulled through the device to the required position when the on switch is moved to the middle point
- Galvanised load chain according to DIN EN 818-7-T is USED ON ALL HOISTS, the standard lifting height is 1.5 m; any length required for higher lifting is possible.
- New chain end stop provides additional safety, this cannot be pulled through the device with the chain.
- The ergonomic rubber handle protects the user against injury and is screwed in place to prevent slipping.
- Safety automatic mechanical brake; galvanised connecting parts; cast hook; catch, large non-slip and closed hand wheel; safety chain end piece.
- Grade 8 Load Chain used on 0.75t and 1.5t hoists
- Grade 10 Load Chain used on 3.0t, 6.0t and 9.0t hoists
- Chain conforms with DIN EN 818-7-7 standard (RUD supply)
Copyright © 2015 Hoist Shop. All Rights Reserved.